The 32nd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE) was held August 25-28, 2016, in Dublin, Ireland. A variety of Sentinel-related work was featured, including presentations, posters, and more. These materials have been made available below.
- Ondasetron Use Among Pregnancies Identified in the Sentinel Distributed Database
- Utilization Patterns for Products with Pregnancy Exposure Registries in Pregnant Versus Non-Pregnant Women in the Sentinel Database
- Diagnosis-Based Cohort Augmentation Using Laboratory (Lab) Data in the FDA Sentinel Initiative: The case of chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Monitoring All Drugs for a Specific Outcome in the Sentinel System
- Assessing Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine Safety using the Self-Controlled Tree-Temporal Scan Statistic
- Assessment of the US Food and Drug Administration’s Sentinel Analysis Tools: Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angioedema
- A Systematic Review of Enrollment and Retention in US Pregnancy Exposure Registries and Corresponding Pharmacovigilance Systems
- Utilization of Laboratory Results Data to Enhance Pregnancy Cohort Identification in a Distributed Data Network
- Do Hemoglobin Lab Test Results Increase Detection of Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding (UGIB)?
- Pilot Test of the Sentinel Modular Program for Propensity Score Matched Cohort Analyses: Application to Glyburide, Glipizide, and Severe Hypoglycemia
- Developments, Applications, and Methodological Challenges to the Use of Propensity Score Matching Approaches in FDA's Sentinel Program
- A Framework for Rapid Medical Product Safety Assessment: FDA's Sentinel Toolkit