The 37th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE) was held remotely on August 23-25, 2021. More information on the conference can be found here.
A variety of Sentinel-related work was featured, including presentations, posters, and more. These materials have been made available below.
- Comparing Outcomes in Trial-Eligible vs Real-World COVID-19 Patients: The Case of Invasive Mechanical Ventilation
- Outpatient-Identified COVID-19 and Subsequent Hospitalized Thrombotic Events
- Early Uptake of New Molecular Entities Approved in 2017 in a Multisite National US Healthcare Data Network
- A New Analytic Tool for Interrupted Times Series Analysis to Assess the Impact of FDA Regulatory Actions
- Characteristics and Outcomes of Pregnancies in Women with Heart Failure: A Retrospective Cohort Study in the Sentinel Distributed Database
- Improving Methods of Identifying Anaphylaxis for Medical Product Safety Surveillance Using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Prescription Medication Use and Baseline Health Status of Women with Live Birth Deliveries in a National Data Network: The Sentinel Distributed Database Mother-Infant Linkage Table
- Statistical Power for Use of Tree-Based Scan Statistics for Surveillance of Infant Outcomes Following Maternal Perinatal Medication Use
- Use of Tree-Based Scan Statistics for Surveillance of Infant Outcomes Following Maternal Perinatal Medication Use: A Propensity Score Matched Case Study
- How Under-Coded is Pediatric Hypertension?: Comparison of Claims and Electronic Health Record (EHR) Data
- No Differential Risk of Cutaneous Small Vessel Vasculitis with Oral Anticoagulant Use Among Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Pregnancy in Women with Heart Failure: A Cross-Sectional Study in the Sentinel Distributed Database
- Use of a Mobile App to Capture Supplemental Health Information During Pregnancy: Implications for Clinical Research
- Post-Keratoplasty Fungal Keratitis in the Sentinel Distributed Database: Prevalence and Time Trends